This is what you've all been waiting for: the complete Star Wars saga is finally coming to Blu-ray! See the ice planet Hoth and Mos Eisley Spaceport in beautiful high definition for the first time. Featuring all 6 films and over 30 hours of extras and an, this box set is a force to be reckoned with.
Episode I - The Phantom Menace: The opening chapter in the fabled Star Wars saga: two Jedi knights, Qui-Gon Jinn (Liam Neeson) and his apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor), must rescue the young Queen Amidala (Natalie Portman) and help her save her home planet, Naboo, which is under blockade by the ruthless trade federation. When the federation attacks, the Jedi spirit the queen away to relative safety on the desert planet of Tattooine. It is there that Qui-Gon discovers a boy, enslaved by evil gambler Watto, who has the potential to become the most powerful of the Jedi. His name: Anakin Skywalker.
Episode II - Attack Of The Clones: Anakin Skywalker disobeys the strictures of his Jedi training, embarking of a forbidden affair with Padme Amidala while his teacher Obi-Wan Kenobi's investigation of assassination attempts against the Senator leads him to the distant planet of Kamino and into the middle of a separatist plot which brings the Galactic Republic to the very brink of civil war...
Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith: As the Clone Wars rages on, the rift between Chancellor Palpatine (Ian McDiarmid) and the Jedi Council widens. Young Jedi Knight, Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen), is caught in the middle, his allegiances torn. Seduced by promises of power and the temptations of the dark side, he pledges himself to the evil Darth Sidious and the Sith Order, becoming Darth Vader. Together, the Sith Lords set in motion a plot of revenge against the Jedi, in an attempt to destroy them all. Jedi Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor), refusing to believe that Anakin is lost to the Sith, tries to turn his old Padawan learner back to the light side, leading to a climactic lightsaber battle that will shape the fate of the galaxy forever.
Episode IV - A New Hope: Luke Skywalker, a young farm boy from Tatooine, is thrust into the struggle of the rebel alliance when he meets Obi-Wan Kenobi, who has lived for years in seclusion on the desert planet. Obi-Wan begins Luke's Jedi training as Luke joins him on a daring mission to rescue the beautiful rebel leader Princess Leia from the clutches of the evil Empire.
Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back: Three years later, Imperial forces continue to pursue the rebels. After the rebellion's defeat on the ice planet Hoth, Luke journeys to the planet Dagobah to train with Jedi Master Yoda, who has lived in hiding since the fall of the Republic. In an attempt to convert Luke to the Dark Side, Darth Vader lures young Skywalker into a trap in the Cloud City of Bespin...
Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi: In the epic conclusion of the saga, the Empire prepares to crush the rebellion with a more powerful Death Star while the rebel fleet mounts a massive attack on the space station.
- Three bonus discs of extras, with more than 30 hours of in-depth bonus features such as never-before-seen deleted and alternate scenes, an exploration of the exclusive Star Wars archives, and much more, including:
- Audio Commentaries on all 6 movies featuring amongst others Audio Commentary with George Lucas, Rick McCallum, Ben Burtt, Irvin Kershner, Carrie Fisher & Dennis Muren
- Audio Commentaries on all 6 movies compiled from Archival Interviews with Cast and Crew
- Deleted, extended and alternate scenes
- Prop, maquette and costume turnarounds
- Matte paintings and concept art
- Supplementary interviews with cast and crew
- A flythrough of the Lucasfilm Archives
- Star Warriors (84 Minutes) - this insightful documentary shows how the super-fan club promotes interest in the films through charity and volunteer work at fundraisers and high-profile special events around the world.
- A Conversation with the Masters: The Empire Strikes Back 30 Years Later (25 minutes) - George Lucas, Irvin Kershner, Lawrence Kasdan and John Williams look back on the making of The Empire Strikes Back in this in-depth retrospective
- Star Wars Spoofs (91 Minutes) - The farce is strong with this one! Enjoy a hilarious collection of Star Wars spoofs and parodies that have been created over the years
- The Making of Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back & Return of The Jedi - The original classic 'making of' documentaries for each of the classic trilogy movies
- Anatomy of a Dewback (26 Minutes) - See how some of the special effects in Star Wars became even more special two decades later!
- Star Wars Tech (46 Minutes) - Exploring the technical aspects of Star Wars vehicles, weapons and gadgetry
Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, Alec Guinness, Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker, James Earl Jones, Billy Dee Williams, David Prowse, Peter Mayhew, Frank Oz, Ian McDiarmid, Julian Glover, Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor & Natalie Portman
George Lucas, Irvin Kershner & Richard Marquand
12 years and over
English - DTS-HD Master Audio (6.1)
Episode I-III: Spanish ; French ; Quebecois ; PortugueseEpisode IV-VI: Spanish ; French ; Portuguese
I-III: Spanish ; French ; Quebecois ; Dutch ; Portuguese ; Finnish ; Swedish ; Norwegian ; Danish ; English for the hearing impairedIV-VI: Spanish ; French ; Dutch ; Portuguese ; Finnish ; Swedish ; Norwegian ; Danish ; English NO POLISH SUBTITLES