Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage
French's Crunchy Onion Chicken
Prep: 5 min. Cook Time: 20 min. - Makes 4 servings
2 cups (4 oz) French's Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
2 tbsp. flour
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 egg, beaten
- Crush French Fried Onions with flour in plastic bag.
- Dip chicken in egg. Coat in onion crumbs. Press firmly to adhere.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 min. until no longer pink in center.
French's Green Bean Casserole
Prep: 5 min. Cook Time: 35 min. - Makes 6 servings
1 (10 3/4 oz.) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
3/4 cup milk
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1-1/3 cups French's French Fried Onions
2 (14-1/2 oz.) cans green beans, drained or 2 (9 oz.) pkgs frozen cut green beans, thawed
- Mix soup and milk, then add pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in 1-1/2 qt. casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 min. or until hot.
- Top with remaining onions.
- Bake 5 min
May Contain Milk, May Contain Soya\Soybeans
Onions, Palm Oil, Enriched Flour (WHEAT Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), SOY Flour, Salt, Dextrose, Contains GLUTEN & SOY, May contain MILK
Produced in a factory handling dairy.
|Typical Values||per 100 g provides|
|Energy||2637 kJ / 630 kcal|
|of which saturates||24.0 g|
|of which sugars||3.7 g|
|Salt Equivalent||2.3 g|