Burt's Bees Almond Milk & Beeswax Hand Crème 57g
This super rich, all natural hand cream, from Burt's Bees, is made with sweet almond oil and vitamin E to moisturise dry skin and beeswax to help seal and shield your hands from the elements.
- Pure help for hard-working hands!
- This super rich, all-natural hand cream contains sweet almond oil and vitamin E to moisturise dry skin
- Beeswax helps seal in moisture and helps protect skin
- With such a deliciously sweet scent, you'll always be reminded to feed your skin with nourishing care
How to Use
- Smooth a small dollop of the cream onto your hands and rub in.
- Apply liberally as needed daily.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not to be used for children under 3 years of age.
Sweet Almond Oil — Cold pressed from the dried kernels of the almond tree, this medium-weight oil is rich in olein glyceride oleic and linoleic acid, proteins and vitamin D, and is excellent for the skin and nails.
All products are free from synthetic chemical preservatives, surfactants, or colourings; we only use gentle, natural cleansing agents such as coconut oil or decyl glucoside. We’re no throwaway company, so we’ve ensured all packaging contains the highest levels of post-consumer recycled materials and all plastic and glass bottles and jars can be recycled as normal.
Burt’s Bees is all about natural beauty and total skin health, using natural ingredients that work in harmony with your skin, as well as being kind to the environment. Since 1984, Burt’s Bees has been expertly harnessing the unique power of bees and nature to create authentic natural beauty and total skin wellbeing. From humble origins in rural Maine, USA, Burt’s Bees has come a long way since the days when Burt & Roxanne made beeswax candles and lip balm on the kitchen stove, selling them at local craft fairs. Today, Burt’s Bees produces a complete range of natural skin care products that utilise the best nature has to offer, from body lotions to baby shampoo, intensive facial serums to foot creams.