Laundry Liqui-Tablets with Biological Action. 12 Hours of wear Clean & Fresh feeling. Detergent + Fabric Softener. 36 washes.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Prepare & Use
To prevent Liquitabs from dissolving before use, you should always close the tub and handle with dry hands.
- Not suitable for wool or silk garments
- Flame Resistant Finishes: never soak or wash above 50ºC
- Do not store product in direct sunlight
- Do not press, peel open or bite the Liquitabs
- Not recommended for handwashing
- No pre-wash
- Handcare: If you have damaged or sensitive skin, avoid prolonged contact with the washing solution
Washing guide for best results
Use only one* Liquitab per load. For all water hardness
Put Liquitab in drum before laundry
*For heavily soiled loads use 2 liquitabs in hard water areas
Procter & Gamble UK,
- Irritating to eyes.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Contains amongst others: 15-30% Anionic Surfactants, Soap; 5-15% Non-Ionic Surfactants; Optical Brighteners, Enzymes, Perfumes, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.