Lipton Real Iced Tea Green Tea + Mango + Vanilla 15 Tea Bags
- Jazz up your tap water with this expertly blended tea and boost your bottle with the refreshing taste of real, freshly brewed iced tea in just 5 minutes
- Lipton combined fragrant green tea leaves with mouth-watering mango flavours, and a subtly sweet natural vanilla flavouring, for a totally tropical taste, it's clean, crisp and refreshing
- Lipton Teas are made with Rainforest Alliance Certified flavoured green tea leaves and natural ingredients for sugar-free, calorie-free iced fruit teas that are deliciously refreshing
- Zero calorie, zero sugar and all natural ingredients, real tea
- Enjoy the sugar-free real tea in a glass or in the special design 'Screw-Top' hydration bottle
For Freshly Brewed Real Iced Tea I) Pour 500 ml of water into a glass, cup or water bottle. ii) Place your tea bag in the water iii) Shake or stir iii) Leave for 5 minutes. Enjoy within 8 hours of brewing. The tea bags have a string and tag, for easy removal from your water bottle.
The tea bags are totally plastic-free and biodegradable - pop them in your food waste or compost heap. Each healthy tea bag is individually wrapped for on-the-go refreshment without pocket fluff.
Black tea with flavouring ingredients: Green tea leaves (70%), natural flavourings (25%), sweet blackberry leaves (5%).
Supporting our tea farmers for a sustainable future Lipton Real Iced Tea carries the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal, which means that Lipton is working to look after the environment and support the lovely tea farmers.
All the tea is farmed by workers earning just wages, with access to decent housing, medical care and education for their children. Lipton truly cares about the people and they believe that happy people make the best tea.
The Lipton Iced Tea brews in cold water, 500 ml is the recommended amount. The sugar-free tea can go in a glass but they have also designed a 'Screw-Top Hydration Bottle' uniquely designed to hold your tea bag. Lipton and the Unilever logo are registered trademarks.
Do not infuse teabags for longer than 8 hours.
Green Tea1 (70%), Natural Flavouring (25%), Sweet Blackberry Leaves (5%), 1Rainforest Alliance Certified™
Store in a cool dry place
Preparation and Usage
- For freshly brewed iced tea
- Pour water 500ml cold water
- Shake or stir
- Tick tock leave for 5 minutes
- Enjoy within 8 hours of brewing.
- Remove using string and tag.
Number of uses
- Do not infuse teabags for longer than 8 hours.
Name and address
Freepost Admail 1000,
Unilever Ireland Ltd,
|Typical Values||Per 100ml as prepared|
|Energy||17 kJ/4 kcal|
|of which saturates||0 g|
|of which sugars||0.5 g|