A classic bread sauce, perfect served with roast turkey or chicken. A mix to make with milk.
A classic bread sauce, perfect served with roast turkey or chicken.
A mix to make with milk.
Makes 1/2 Pint (Serves 4)
Product formulations may vary and consumers should always check the actual product label.
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
All you need is...
1 sachet Colman's Bread Sauce Mix
300ml (1/2 pint) semi skimmed milk
1. Empty the contents of the sachet into a saucepan.
2. Pour a little milk into the pan and mix.
Stir in the remaining milk and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
3. Simmer for 2 minutes.
Use these times and microwave power levels as a guide only (microwaves can vary).
1. Empty sachet contents into a large sized bowl suitable for microwave cooking.
2. Whisk in cold milk.
3. Cook uncovered, on HIGH for about 5-7 minutes (650W-850W) stirring every minute until the sauce thickens.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Unilever Foods UK
No artificial preservatives
No added MSG
No artificial colours
No hydrogenated fat..
- Contains:Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk
Dried Breadcrumbs (41%), Wheat Flour, Dried Onion (8%), Salt, Vegetable Oil, Flavourings, Ground Mace, Ground Thyme.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||4.4g|
|of which saturates||0.5g|