Arm & Hammer Sensitive Pro Liquid Calcium Repair 75ml
Sensitive Pro Repair with Liquid Calcium Baking Soda Toothpaste
- The only sensitive toothpaste that fixes the cause of sensitivity by sealing teeth and protecting exposed nerves with patented Liquid Calcium™ technology, to provide lasting pain relief. * Baking Soda cleans and whitens more gently.
- Clinically proven for up to 16 weeks pain relief*
- * With regular use for 8 weeks. Relief then continues for another 8 weeks.
- Specially formulated with Baking Soda, nature's clinically proven cleaner mined from Trona (mineral soda) formed from evaporated natural saltwater lakes in Green River, Wyoming, USA since 1867.
- For the exceptional deep clean
- Fixes the cause of sensitive teeth
- Seals teeth and protects exposed nerves underneath
- Repairs enamel surface by filling in tiny crevices
- Minty fresh breath
- Pack size: 75ml
Sodium Bicarbonate, PEG/PPG-38/8 Copolymer, Calcium Sulfate, PEG/PPG-116/66 Copolymer, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aroma, Sodium Saccharin, Dipotassium Phosphate, PEG-8, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Sodium Fluoride, Limonene, CI 77891, Contains Sodium Fluoride (1100 ppm F)
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Brush twice daily using a soft toothbrush. Sensitivity may indicate an underlying problem which needs prompt care by a dentist if pain persists.
- Important: This unique formula works best when stored at normal temperature (>20°C) and water is prevented from getting into the tube by replacing the cap after every use. If the product is out of normal room temperature (>20°C), allow it to return to normal room temperature for ease of dispensing.
Name and address
- Church & Dwight UK Ltd.,
- CT19 6PG.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 7
Not suitable for children under 7.