Ambrosia Ready to Serve Custard 400g tin
Since 1917, we've been capturing all the goodness of the West Country to make our products so creamy textured. Today, milk is still delivered fresh to our Devon dairy. That's why you can rely on Ambrosia to provide a delicious, wholesome treat without artificial colours or preservatives.
Ambrosia Devon Custard is a low fat food and is suitable for vegetarians. There's a glass and a half of milk in every 425g can. Milk is a good source of calcium, which is important for healthy teeth and bones.
Once opened remove remaining contents from can, keep refrigerated and eat within three days.
Prepare & Use
To enjoy hot:
1. Empty contents of the can into a saucepan.
2. Heat gently, stirring frequently but do not boil.
1. Empty contents into a microwaveable container.
2. Cover and heat on Full Power (650 Watt Microwave) for 2.5 minutes, stirring halfway through and again after heating time.
3. Refer to manufacturers instruction for different output microwaves.
Country of Origin
Premier Ambient Products (UK) Ltd.,
Steel can recyclable.
Skimmed Milk, Buttermilk, Sugar, Modified Starch, Vegetable Oil, Whey, Flavouring, Colours (Curcumin, Annatto). Total Milk Content 73%.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g||PER 140g SERVING|
|of which sugars||12g||16.8g|
|of which saturates||1.6g||2.2g|